We invite you to join 33,000 conservationists around Saskatchewan as an SWF Member!
If you are a conservationist with a passion for the outdoors, we invite youto join us as a member of the Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation! Support local events and provincial initiatives that enhance fish and wildlife habitats and enable outdoor education in the province.
Your membership helps support fish and wildlife habitat enhancement and outdoor education initiatives taking place in Saskatchewan, including:
Habitat Trust: Established in 1978, the Habitat Trust program secures and manages critical wildlife habitats, presently holding over 70,000 acres of these crucial properties across the province.
FWDF Program: The SWF administers an additional 240,000 areas of critical wildlife land in conjunction with the Fish and Wildlife Development Fund
Fisheries Enhancement: Through an agreement with the FWDF, the SWF manages approximately 150 fisheries enhancement projects in Saskatchewan, including habitat restoration and stocking initiatives. In addition, the SWF administers the Saskatchewan Provincial Fish Hatchery.
Outdoor Education: SWF is proud to co-own and manage the internationally recognized Hannin Creek Education and Applied Research Facility at Candle Lake, and operates many education programs, including:
- Youth Outdoor Conservation Camp
- Women’s Outdoor Weekend
- National Archery in Schools Program (NASP)
- BigFoot Snowshoe Loans
- Classrooms on Ice
- Classrooms in the Marsh
- Wildlife Poster Program
- Fish in Schools (FiNS) Program
Benefits of Membership
In addition to enhancing Saskatchewan’s habitat lands and improving access to outdoor education for our youth, all SWF membership boasts many additional benefits. Contact your local branch for
- $5,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit while participating in fishing, hunting, shooting, archery and other Federation authorized outdoor activities.
- $5,000,000 Personal Excess Liability. Personal Limit (excess of any Primary Personal Liability) relating to hunting, fishing, and Federation authorized outdoor activities, for bodily injury or property damage which the member may be obligated to pay. (Personal ATV’s are not covered.)
- $4,000 Accidental Death benefit for each member in good standing. This coverage is in effect 24 hours a day, anywhere in the world, and is provided, at no cost, by American Income Life Company.
Members ALSO receive
- a bimonthly copy of the Outdoor Canada West magazine (delivered to your door)
- Save $10 wheat BoaterExam.com with SWF promotional code SWFXX
- 10% off at Mark’s Work Wearhouse
- Eligibility* to enter provincial angling, hunting and photography competitions (some restrictions apply)
- Eligible to attend and vote at all branch meetings.
- Eligible to attend and vote at SWF regional meetings and the annual convention.
- Access to branch-specific amenities, such as gun ranges, ponds, club houses and more!