POSITION: Part Time Administrative Assistant
Reports to Club Executive and Directors.
In addition to general clerical and accounting duties, this position handles all membership renewals/purchases, is in charge of all social media, website management and assists in the planning of event functions. The individual must be a valid member of the Lloydminster & District Fish & Game Association. This is a work from home position and, at times, LDFGA Executive will stop by their home to drop off information to review with the Administrative Assistant.
* Participate in preparation of budgets and monitor revenues and expenses.
* Pick up memberships from gun shops in Lloydminster weekly, sort and balance cash/cheques from membership sales, prepare membership deposits for LDFGA Treasurer
* Process online memberships
* Create reports from Pay Pal and Square
* Enter membership data from membership forms into a computer spreadsheet/website
* Prepare membership affiliation in a timely manner and send to SWF and AFGA central offices
* Prepare material for mailing and distribute according to established procedures
* Update and maintain Web page, Facebook, and Instagram
* Maintains up to date financial records and prepare monthly and year to date financial
Statements, monthly Bank reconciliations and journal entries in SAGE Accounting
* Prepare yearly membership reminder renewal forms and newsletter for mail out.
* Be available for questions from members by phone and email
* Provide membership remittance sheets in a timely manner to Treasurer
* Procures supplies, services for special projects & events (such as the yearly Gun Show) and advertising
* Works closely with the Executive, Directors and Committee Chairpersons
* Record minutes at monthly meetings and email typed minutes to the members (Attend other unscheduled meetings if available)
* Flexible hours
* Availability at peak periods (December through February)
* Mail handling
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Word Press, and Sage Accounting.
* Ability to prepare spreadsheets and reports.
* Ability to review documents for accuracy and completeness.
* Ability to establish and maintain good effective working relationships with members
and the public, both verbally and in writing.
* Good working knowledge of grammar, composition and spelling.
* Ability to accurately complete assignment within specified time frames.
* Must be bondable
* Must have Driver’s License
* Ability to plan and co-ordinate activities and special events.
* Knowledge of basic accounting and budget process.
* Excellent organization skills.
* Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Anyone interested in applying for this position should send their resume to Dwayne Davison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.